Captivated by abstract shapes, Dutch painter and theoretician, Piet Mondrian, was one of the greatest painters of the 20th century. Celebrate jazz, performance and art everyday in this Abstract II reusable fabric face mask. One size fits most.
Guidelines state that reusable masks should be washed after each use.
This product is Final Sale and is not eligible for return or exchange.
- Durable yet breathable woven 3-layer polyester fabric
- Inside pocket holds 5-layer PM 2.5 disposable filter insert (1 included)
- Adjustable ear loops and nose bridge ensure a snug fit and offer all-day comfort
- Special contoured mask design surrounds your chin
- Mask designed to keep eye area clear, does not interfere with eyeglasses
- Individually packaged
- Hand or Machine wash, warm. Tumble dry on low. Using a mesh bag for delicate clothing is recommended.
*This product is not FDA-approved and makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting, for children under 2 years of age or anyone with difficulty breathing.