Artist Vincent Van Gogh is known for his painting of the Starry Night created in the south of France. Keep your hands warm with the ability to text-in-style with these lightweight Van Gogh "theatre" gloves. Stay connected and protected in-style.
Other Styles Available: Monet Water Lilies "Symphony" and Mondrian Cosmopolitan "Jazz"
- Super-soft suede-like gloves embrace your hands
- Thumbs and index fingers feature touch screen technology; works with most devices
- Gloves are breathable yet windproof and warm
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex
- Gloves may be washed by hand; hang to dry
- One size fits most